The position will be based in Fremont, California and be the key point of contact for Quality topics between Fremont and Giga Factory Nevada. They will support Fremont plant as GFNV representation, facilitating the communication between both plants, drive the management of containments from GFNV that arrives at Fremont plant, prevent parts to get into assembly lines, and material management (returns to GFNV).
- Experience within quality systems in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in QS-9000, ISO/TS 16949, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, DFMEA, PFMEA preferred.
- Experience with extensive problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking as well as reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, ability to lift and sort parts of up to 30 pounds as needed.
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with basic MS Word/Excel is required
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices, 5S, TPS, TQM, etc highly desire
- GD&T Knowledge is helpful