- Full Time
The Quality Engineering Technician will work closely with Quality Engineering to provide reports, charts, graphs and anything else needed to define, measure, analyze, improve and control product and process quality from their respective shops.
The successful candidate must have mechanical aptitude, the ability to meet tight deadlines, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented and be able to both take direction and work independently.
****Techicians work in one of three areas GA4, BIW and Casting.****
- 1 or more years of experience in a Manufacturing, Quality, or Process focused role
- Strong mechanical aptitude and trouble-shooting skills
- Mechanical inspection experience using basic and precision measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings.
- Understanding of fundamentals of GD&T highly desired
- Experience writing work instructions highly desired
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices highly desired
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, ability to lift and sort parts of up to 30 pounds as needed
- Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.