- Position: Quality Engineer, Gigafactory
- Bachelor of Science in Electric, Mechanical, Materials, Industrial Engineering, or evidence of exceptional experience in related fields.
- MS degree in engineering and Six Sigma certification are preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- Specific training and demonstrated success in applying design for quality and problem solving methodologies, FMEA, process capability analysis, hypothesis testing, DoE, SPC, etc.
- Strong background and demonstrated success applying statistical methods.
- Minitab, JMP or other statistical software capabilities are preferred.
- Data mining and database (e.g. MySQL) experience.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.