- Full Time
Tesla is seeking a highly motivated and organized Program Manager to lead Service readiness in support of New Product Introduction. This role is responsible for ensuring the Service Organization is ready for the introduction and delivery of new products. The ideal candidate will constantly identify opportunities to make the business more efficient while enhancing the customer experience for owner.
- Engineering or Business degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in automotive service industry or quality department
- 5+ years experience managing programs/projects
- 5+ years of experience leading teams
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Effective communicator across all levels of the organization: from hourly employees to executives
- Evidence based decision-making skills
- Solid foundation and practice in change management principles, methodologies and tools (ie Jira, Confluence, Git, etc)
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- You must think on your feet, and love solving problems.
- Ability to handle the constantly changing environment – fast paced yet organized. Be a team player.
- You are the face of the Service Readiness Team – you must want to support both our customers and our Service teams.
- Coach and train our teams on new processes and best practices.
- Be a good listener. Understand that every interaction you have with your stakeholders can provide valuable data.
- Creative thinker with the ability to resolve critical problems quickly and independently
- Willingness to be onsite and hands-on, as needed