- Full Time
Tesla’s Collision Repair department is looking for someone to join the Collision Repair Development Team as a Program Manager to support the repair and maintenance optimization of current and future Tesla products. As a program manager, you will help set the requirements and provide key feedback to Design and Engineering teams to enhance vehicle Collision Repair. You will interface with operations, finance, engineering, production, and global supply chain to define and drive this.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering
• Experience navigating ambiguous environments and shifting responsibilities
• Minimum 5 years experience in the collision field
• Proven track record of implementing cross-functional initiatives and scaling businesses
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Relentless drive and the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Proficiency with common workplace software (Microsoft Office).
• JIRA experience or other relevant project management