Tesla is seeking a motivated, experienced, and knowledgeable Program Manager to support container management center warehouse operations., You will work cross-functionally with Packaging, Global Supply Management Logistics, Material Planning, Production Control, Finance, Quality and Facilities to oversee and direct Tesla priorities through a 3PL managed external warehouse.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, and/or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Industrial engineering, supply chain, Manufacturing, logistics or related field
- Demonstrated communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills. Ability to write, speak, and present effectively and persuasively at all levels.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple high priority demands simultaneously; ability to achieve success in situations with high degrees of variation and complexity.
- Self-driven initiative to gain and implement a broad knowledge of warehousing and supply chain best practices.
- Exceptional project and system management skills.
- Passionate and high energy, possessing the diplomacy and cooperative style to positively influence outcomes.