The Program Coordinator, Manufacturing Training will coordinate the logistics of the manufacturing training program at GigaTexas. This is a unique opportunity to help build a world-class manufacturing training program from the ground up. You will work closely with leadership across the organization to ensure a seamless talent development experience for Production Associates, leveraging your expertise in event coordination, program infrastructure, and record keeping. A meticulous attention to detail and continuous improvement is expected.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required with operational, technical, and/or engineering concepts
- Open collaborative style; ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision or direction
- Unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
- High proficiency and expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular PowerPoint and SharePoint are required
- High proficiency and expertise in Atlassian products, in particular JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of adult learning theory and application