As a Program Coordinator for the Infrastructure Organization, you will cover a wide range of responsibilities from overall organizational coordination to technical writing and documentation. While supporting teams across a large cross functional organization, you will be exposed to constant new daily challenges, enabling you to learn and grow your skills.
· Ability to effectively prioritize with strong time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated technical writing skills – ability to digest complex technical data to a wide range of audiences
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to develop channels of communication while understanding and managing professional relationships
· Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with a proficiency in English grammar, spelling and punctuation are necessary
· Ability to drive communication within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines, aggressive goals, and demanding work environment.
· Have an inquisitive and open attitude to exploring new ideas and eagerness to continuously learn and take on tough problems
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – visual schematic software (Visio, etc.) are a plus
· Familiarity with document repositories and revision control is a plus
· Employ a can-do attitude, taking on any task required to support the team and get things done
· Willingness to get your hands dirty to understand the projects you are supporting