- Full Time
- As an Associate Manager of Production, you will be playing a critical role on the Gigafactory Production team. You will lead a dynamic team of Supervisors, managing operations and metrics in critical areas of the Manufacturing floor. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with our manufacturing and operations teams, interfacing with Engineering, NPI, and Material Flow, to ensure production goals are being met.
- 5+ year experience managing teams of people in high volume manufacturing setting, Tesla experience preferred BS or MS in Business or Technical discipline and/or evidence of exceptional experience.
- Ability to work with and develop production performance metrics (efficiency, quality, safety, throughput, costs).
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines. Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluent with common MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge and proven record of implementation of lean manufacturing tools and techniques to create stability, reduce variation, waste, and drive methodical problem solving.