- Full Time
As a Production Associate, you will participate in the assembly and production of Tesla vehicles. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable, and value teamwork in a safety focused environment, we want to hear from you!
- Ability to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day including but not limited to:
- Frequently and repetitively, lift, push and carry up to 35 lbs.
- The ability to carry 20 lbs. up and down stairs.
- Frequently and repetitively, bend, lift and reach to install vehicle parts of varying size and weight overhead, accurately and in allotted timeframes.
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 12 hours/day, including over varied and uneven terrain.
- Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time, including up to 12 hours/day.
- Climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding or other high structures.
- Ability to find issues in a work process and receive safety signals using sight, touch, and hearing.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and manipulate tooling and mechanically fasten bolts within required cycle time, quickly and accurately during new hire training and maintaining ability throughout employment.
- Exposures to hazardous materials used in the painting process and ability to follow waste handling/disposal procedures.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to: safety glasses, safety shoes, bump caps, hearing protection, full-face respirators, gloves, and adhering to prescribed safety rules and guidelines.
- Open to schedule flexibility that will allow for a variety of shifts, including days, nights, overnight, and/or weekends as needed as well as potential overtime.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented production or manufacturing environment, including exhibiting strong interpersonal and communication skills with your teammates.
- Ability and willingness to maintain a safe and collaborative work environment.
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills & adapt to new work environments.
- Comfortable learning new technology.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All potential employees will be required to successfully pass a comprehensive background check.