Duriation: 5-6 months
NOTE: YOU MUST BE ENROLLED IN HIGHER EDUCATION DURING THE ENTIRE INTERNSHIP TO BE CONSIDERED.
As a product analyst intern you focus on
backend applications, intended for, but not limited to, the European market. Optimizing
and implementing new finance and sales-oriented applications, developed
in-house, are a competitive advantage for our company and an essential part of
You will work with various stakeholders and
project managers from the different business units to structure, prioritize and
define the way and process we receive requirements, in all its forms.
It is an exciting and demanding position
that requires, in addition to technical skills, communication and operational
skills, as well as the ability to work with different parties, project
managers, developers, software testers and of course business stakeholders.
- Fluently English language in both written and verbal form is required
- Communicate clearly, regularly, and effectively with managers, stakeholders and internal team members in both written and verbal form
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Have some experience with backend development, using tools such as: C#, Java, Go, Ruby, etc.
- Knowledge of source control management git/bitbucket and JIRA
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database, i.e., MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Some flexibility in working hours is necessary because different teams work in different time zones