Tesla is looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented engineering technician to contribute to implementing Industrial Engineering and Lean Principles for all processes at our Parts Distribution Centers in North America. Through a detailed understanding of the Distribution network’s objectives and extensive collaboration with internal and external teams, the Engineering Technician will help improve processes to increase productivity and quality. Tesla is a demanding and fast-paced environment where you will work on a critical subsystem of an incredibly exciting product.
Understands the definition of Takt Time, Cycle Time, and Lean concepts
- Able to work under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable in an environment with unstructured, incomplete, and ambiguous data.