- As Tesla continues to expand its business, we’re increasing our dependence on critical materials for batteries. As such, Tesla is looking to build a chemicals team capable of creating and scaling the production of novel cathode materials for our vehicle battery cells. The Engineering Technician selected for this role will become part of our dynamic, multi-functional Fremont team with the goal of honing our chemical treatment processes to sufficient standards of throughput and quality.
- Strong understanding of physics/chemistry fundamentals and ability to leverage this knowledge to solve subtle chemical treatment challenges
- Team player who understands the need to build a collaborative spirit in sensitive chemical production environments
Good to have:
- Past exposure to chemical operations and/or operations teams
- Knowledge of Li-ion batteries or cathodes
- Past experience in a R&D or development setting