Responsible for supporting the payroll team, analyzing and resolving inquiries for approximately 50,000 employees within US, Canada and Mexico. Performs duties that require an understanding of company payroll policies and procedures with a strong level of customer service. This role will be based in Fremont, CA.
· CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) preferred
· Minimum 3 year’s recent hands-on US multi states payroll experience required – Canada/Mexico a plus.
· Knowledge of Kronos, UKG Pro, Professional HR Systems strongly preferred
· Excel experience critical
· Exposure to a high volume, and multi-task work environment required
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills required.
· Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, ability to detect inconsistencies in data, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Some experience with audit procedures is preferred.
· Able to follow company policies and procedures under global multi-state payroll environment.
· Follow oral and written directions.
· Deal tactfully and courteously with all level employees when explaining the functions and policies in the Payroll Department.
· Maintain confidential information when required by legal or ethical standards and professionalism to ensure privacy of employee records.
· Establish and maintain corporative working relationships.