At Tesla, our Parts Advisors play an important role in service operations, offering fundamental support to both Technicians and customers in our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. As a Parts Advisor, you will provide critical parts support to the Service Centre, liaise with other departments, as well as focusing on the continuous development of your skills. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers. To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working. You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
Proven work experience within warehousing, logistics or automotive industries
• Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
• Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies to further develop in role.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and customers.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet
deadlines and solve problems.
• Basic understanding of automotive techniques related to vehicle repair
• Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
• Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language, and other local languages if required.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office.
• A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
• The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and software.
• Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
• A competitive compensation and benefits package.
• A safe, clean, and fun work environment.
Join the mission. Apply today.
All applications must be submitted electronically, and contain an English CV.