At Tesla, our Parts Advisors play an important role in service operations, offering fundamental support to both Technicians and customers in our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Parts Advisor, you will provide critical parts support to the service center; liaise with other departments, as well as focusing on the continuous development of your skills. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and customers
· Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
· Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
· Great problem-solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive
· Positive, enthusiastic, and willing to learn about the changes in the personal transportation industry and Tesla products and services
· Able to obtain Tesla forklift certification
· Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
· Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history; ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
· Ability to perform repetitious duties including: regularly lift up to 25 lbs., sit, bend and stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs., climb or balance, kneel or crouch, and reach to retrieve parts.
· Specific vision abilities required include: ability to identify parts, operate systems, and identify potential safety hazards in the parts department
· Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents
· Medical plan options for Kaiser, Aetna PPO and HSA (including infertility and transgender coverage)
· 2 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
· Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
· Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
· Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
· 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
· Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
· Back-up childcare and employee discounts
· Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, and pet insurance
· Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plans
· Adoption and surrogacy benefits