- Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla that is our mission.
We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and as a Parts Advisor you will help ensure an equally innovative service to our customers. Are you up for the challenge?
- Experienced: You have professional experience within warehousing and logistics, preferably from automotive industries
- Interested & fast learner: We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine car interest and always be eager to learn more
- A skilled communicator: You speak and write English well, and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully
- Digitally savvy: You have the ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Flexible team player: You like collaborating closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team. This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
Join the mission.
Note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.