- Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg marks a defining moment in Europe for Tesla’s mission of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Here we will launch revolutionary products on a massive scale, using extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency. Our employees will ensure that we achieve our goals, and we welcome you to help us write the next chapter of our success story.
With the rapid scaling of production at Gigafactory Berlin, we are looking for a hands-on leader for the outbound flow of vehicles at our factory. In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring our production never stops by maintaining an efficient and consistent flow of vehicles departing. You will report to the EMEA Logistics Leader and be an integral part of the European outbound logistics team where you will get to build out one of the most advanced factory logistics operations in the world.
- Hands-on leader that works side-by-side with the team but can also see the bigger picture
- Excellent coordination and planning skills
- Relentless problem solver
- A team leader that can inspire and motivate others
- Ability to use data to find issues and make plans
- Experience running physical operations preferred
- Ability to communicate in English and German
- Flexibility to periodically work on different time patterns and occasionally on weekends
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonuses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurance, free EV charging stations and public commuting support.