The Order Operations Specialist is a member of Thailand Order Operations team, and participates in order management, payments and compliance in support of vehicle sales and deliveries. This is a back end operations role and is not customer facing. The Specialist will be trained to support several functions within Order Ops, and is eventually expected to take on ownership of one of the team’s sub-specialties.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and have a passion for sustainable energy. The ideal candidate is able to communicate effectively with multiple cross-functional teams and possesses excellent time management skills and superior attention to detail. This role directly supports Tesla’s mission by ensuring vehicle orders are managed and supported effectively and efficiently, creating seamless and memorable buying experiences for our customers.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years’ experience in an operations role
- Superior attention to detail under tight deadlines and frequent change
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Confidence to interact effectively with multiple teams and colleagues from various management levels
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, weekends, and holidays according to activity volume
- Customer service oriented
- Experience in Microsoft Excel