Operations Supervisor (Registration) will support the whole of the
UK & IE Delivery Organisation in ensuring execution and compliance of
vehicle registrations and taxing. A successful candidate will be responsible
for managing the day-to-day operations and administration of new vehicle
deliveries as well as Tesla Fleet.
The ideal candidate has excellent time management skills,
prioritises accuracy whilst delivering high volumes and can inspire the team to
have a positive mental attitude to enabling vehicle deliveries behind the
scenes. They have experience with jobs / tasks that require a high degree of
compliance and ideally have a good understanding of the legalities of vehicle
ownership and use on the UK roads.
They will need to be data focused, have an analytical approach and
drive process change for maximum efficiency.
This role directly supports Tesla’s mission by defining and
leading processes for maximising Tesla’s delivery output.
· Proven supervisory or management experience within operations,
ideally in a fast-paced environment
· Lead by example, with the ability to coach and mentor team
· Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with multiple
priorities while maintaining attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and
maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and
· Ability to excel in a team-based environment and achieve common
· Excellent problem-solving skills, and strong ability to take
initiative and be proactive
· Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new
technology and systems
· Have the required language skills if required by our local
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office
· Willing to work a shift pattern including weekends (during busy
· Must have 2 years plus driving licence and continue to maintain
a valid driving licence and safe driving record