As the Operations Specialist on the Sales and Delivery team, you will keep our sales and deliveries running with high speed and efficiency. You will be responsible for the behind the scenes activities that support vehicle sales and deliveries in your market across both new and used cars.
- Support all internal sales and delivery processes on as-needs basis for both new and used cars such as:
- Order operations
- Delivery operations
- Vehicle registration and ownership transfer
- Fleet management
- Vehicle refurbishment
- Financing processes including finance applications or document collection
- Purchase orders
- Reviewing documentation for accuracy and completion
- Internal customer resolutions procedures
- Management of internal and external correspondence
- Manage day-to-day operations, whilst recommending and driving necessary process improvements
- Ensure all internal processes are compliant and report any potential irregularities
- Constantly search for ways to optimize, reduce or eliminate unnecessary tasks
- Foster and maintain a rapport with local Sales and Delivery teams
- Show flexibility to support the different needs of the business in relation to the sale and delivery of new vehicles on an ad-hoc basis
- Support with escalation when required, assuring customer satisfaction and operations readiness are secure
- Audit pricing and manage inventory brochure to ensure correct vehicle assortment is available per market
- Test and check listing of vehicles and escalate any issues relating to pricing or presentation
- Administrative, automotive experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a passion towards the mission of Tesla.
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Have the required language skills if required by our local markets
- Good knowledge of MS Office