- The Operations Advisor creates and maintains operational efficiencies to drive productivity within the store. The Advisor role supports and empowers the Customer Experience, Tesla Advisors, and Management teams to possess and utilize the tools necessary to meet and exceed targets. You will proactively provide organization and support to maximize performance and productivity.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- · At least 1 year of related experience
· Proactive team member who is goal-oriented + highly motivated
· Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
· Great attention to detail with strong organization and communication skills
· Positive, enthusiastic and passionate mindset
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
· Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
· Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
· Must be at least 18 years of age and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
· Legal right to work in the United States