- Full Time
The Operations Manager is responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to our customers, developing team members, and managing day-to-day vehicle delivery operations. Our managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
The ideal candidate has the technical acumen to be able to communicate effectively with internal teams, excellent time management abilities and is passionate about leading change while inspiring teams. This role directly supports Tesla’s mission by ensuring an exceptional and memorable buying experience for our customers.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 2+ years of applicable experience with proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals in a service-focused industry; automotive expertise is not required
· Strong and proven experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities
· Ability to problem solve, prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Dedicated and ethical approach to Tesla standards
· Ability to develop collaborative relationships acting as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
· Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
· Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
· Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable