The Occupational Health Program Manager will
work to optimize workflows and deliverables for key EHS Occupational Health programs.
They will be responsible for the direct oversight of Tesla’s Occupational
Health Technicians (OHTs) as well as managing administration, coordination, and
reporting to support the Manufacturing EHS Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; Occupational Health and Safety
or Industrial Hygiene focus preferred
- Working knowledge of policies, practices, and systems
- Self-starter who can handle multiple projects with competing
priorities and minimal direction
- Confident and articulate communicator. Excellent verbal and
written English communication skills and the ability to provide professional
presentations to senior level managers and executive leadership
- Ability to work within a complex and fluid, fast-paced,
demanding work environment
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
with internal business partners around the globe as well as external advisors.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
software applications for analysis and presentation