Tesla Energy is looking for a Moffett Driver (Class B) to work with some of the most progressive vehicles in the world. We are seeking a driver with professional customer service experience and excellent communication skills. If you are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you to join our team. We are looking for self-motivated team players with a positive attitude! We seek individuals who value customer satisfaction. This role is a key contributor in the overall Tesla experience.
- Valid Class B commercial driver’s license.
- Clean driving record and insurable.
- Great work ethic, team player, levelheaded, detail oriented, safety conscientious, courteous, flexible, punctual, professional, and customer focused.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience and exceptional ability.
- No more than 3 pts. on license & no major violations in last 3 years.
- Current DOT Physical Examination (medical card).
- Ability to maintain a clean driving record with a high level of safety awareness on the roadways.
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes (up to 60 pounds) and manually pallet jack heavy material on/off trucks.
- Capable of performing material handling practices within the warehouse environment in between loads.
- Forklift Certification training a plus; will be required to operate on occasion.
- Accurately maintain daily driver log book, pre-check, and post-check of truck.
- Knowledge of local major and minor roadways.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to follow instructions.
- Able to work OT as required; multiple shifts (day and/or night) and ability to travel interstate as required.
- Position subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Dry-wall crane truck operator certification highly preferred
- Conveyer truck operation experience preferred
- Flatbed truck driving with attached forklift experience highly preferred