Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla, that’s our mission.
Our Mobile Technicians play a key role in achieving our mission and they are the face of our Service organisation. As a Tesla Mobile Technician, you will work on the most advanced and sophisticated vehicles in the world, whilst building relationships with our customers, managing your own time and providing a first-class experience throughout.
- Fix cars: Repair and maintain all models of Tesla vehicles at the customers home, place of work or roadside
- Support: We trust you to not only provide great technical support, but also to create an experience where every Tesla customer feels valued, heard and informed
- Be a Brand Ambassador: Out in the field, you are responsible for representing Tesla. You are passionate about the brand and an advocate of the EV movement
- Learn & develop: Setting you up for success our dedicated in-house training teams offer a blended learning strategy to help develop your technical skills
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience within technical vehicle service and repairs, working within either automotive, aviation, marine or similar industry.
- Customer-focused: You thrive in customer interaction and have experience working in customer-facing roles.
- A problem-solver: Facing a challenge, you come up with solutions independently and creatively. You will have the ability to think on your feet and react quickly
- An excellent communicator: You communicate clearly, concisely and respectfully in English
- A flexible team player: You thrive on collaboration, work well in diverse teams and have the ability to create strong networks even when working remotely
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun work environment
Join the mission.
Please note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.