- Mobile Service Technicians are the leaders of our service teams in new markets and are solely responsible for the effective and efficient day to day service operation ensuring customer satisfaction is premium. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model S, Model X, Model 3 customers and beyond. This role will be a hands on technical role with wonderful opportunity for growth and development in our Service Center.
- Educational experience: Qualified motor mechanic, Diagnostic Technician and/or Master Technician.
- Factory Trained Master or Diagnostic Technician Status/OEM Training.
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicle including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules.
- Knowledge of extensive skill and experience using diagnostic scan tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes.
- Hybrid Experience a Bonus.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required.
- HVAC Licensing that meets local standards preferred.
- Good verbal English capabilities.
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry.
- Occasional travel will be required both interstate and international.
Attitude & Approach
- Be a leader and a team-player. You will be required to be ‘hands on’ with Tesla vehicles particularly in the initial stages of our development.
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills are essential for success.
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to give your team the tools they need to be successful.
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded. You are in a startup environment championing and rolling out local service efforts.
- Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success depends on theirs.
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents
- Medical plan options for Kaiser, Aetna PPO and HSA (including infertility and transgender coverage)
- 2 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
- Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, and pet insurance
- Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plans