- At Tesla, our Mobile Service Technicians are the backbone of the Service operation, who consistently deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience to Tesla customers every day out in the field, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Mobile Service Technician, you will be visiting customers out in the field and carrying out a wide range of technical vehicle repairs, as well as focusing on the continuous development of your technical skills. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, excellent with customers, highly organized, and smart working. You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to build on your technical skill set and thrive in a team environment.
- Technical work experience from automotive industry or a related industry (aeronautics, engines, electrical, marine, aviation, other mechanics or industrial mechanic etc.)
- Ideally a minimum 12-18 months of Tesla workshop experience, having good knowledge of all systems and apps
- Strong communication skills in English, and a local language, is essential
- Ability to engage with customers on a technical level and a strong customer focused mindset
- Passion for Tesla and serve as advocate and brand ambassador to our customers
- Demonstrate a safety minded attitude and safe work practice
- Ability to work independently as part of a bigger team and motivated to work in a high paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead
- Valid Driver’s license
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation ($20.88 – $31.32) is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to work experience, skills, certifications, etc.
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program