Tesla’s Associate Service Managers are responsible for driving excellent results in customer service and operational efficiency in our service centers.
- Our Associate Service Managers act in the best interest of Tesla at all times. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our customers.
- Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures.
- Attitude and approach is everything. You must: Be a leader and a team-player. Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations.
- Exceptional prioritization and time management skills are essential for success. Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to give your team the tools they need to be successful.
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset. Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success depends on theirs.
- Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry.
- Automotive expertise is not required.
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities