Tesla Motors is seeking a motivated, experienced, and knowledgeable Direct and Indirect Material Planner. The ideal candidate will have experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably working with medium to low volume parts. This position will require a person that is capable of understanding the details of manufacturing processes and have excellent communication skills.
· Experience in materials management or purchasing in a manufacturing company.
· Experience with MRP/ERP runs how to understand and use them.
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on demand with minimal leadership.
· Problem solving ability in cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
· Open-minded, collaborative and team-oriented attitude.
· Strong work ethics.
· Bachelors or Masters in Supply Chain, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or similar discipline.
· BA degree + 3 years of experience or 7 year of experience in supply chain
· Advanced skills in MS Excel.
· Excellent communication
· Experience with SQL, MYSQL, and Power Bi a plus but not required.
· Off hour support request as we are 24/7 manufacturing plant.
· On site required
· Ability to walk long distance and stand for periods of times.
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds infrequently.