The Material Handler will be responsible for correct processing the incoming goods & outgoing orders within the boundaries of the work-instructions and procedures according the company guidelines. You will be also responsible for processing the outbound orders on quantities, correct parts, damages and other inconveniences to maintain a correct delivery level.
- Valid Forklift license is mandatory,
- Reach truck license would be beneficial,
- Availability to work overtime hours preferred, second shift or exceptionally in the weekend if necessary.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages,
- Basic knowledge of / experience with WMS / ERP systems would be beneficial,
- Familiar with external shipping software would be beneficial,
- Must have basic command of the English language, both written and verbal,
- Proven work experience within Logistic or Distribution center environment, or other warehousing background,
- 5S experience a plus
- Team worker, accuracy, flexibility / self-starter, stress resistance
- Take initiative and work with minimum guidance
- Reliable, committed, and quality focused,
- Perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods of time,
- Ability to lift 10-25 kg’s on a daily basis,
- Maintain a safe working environment.