We are currently hiring a skilled Material Handler for our Parts Distribution Warehouse in Queretaro, Mexico to support our Service Operations. This individual will be held responsible for understanding and adhering to all warehouse processes, inventory accuracy improvements, and general operational checks and balances of our global parts distribution operations.
· Materials from designated areas to/from production floor using forklift and/or other Transport conveyance methods.
· Prepares outgoing materials using a variety of methods and equipment, including, but not limited to, scanning, labeling, wrapping/packaging etc.
· Completes required paperwork to accompany outgoing materials such as Inter-company Bills of Lading.
· Uses systems technology to input and retrieve inventory and parts data.
· Assesses material needs for assigned Production area(s) throughout the shift and pulls materials using an information system to support the production schedule.
· General housekeeping of work area.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Ability to frequently and repetitively bend, lift and reach to move and install parts of varying size and weight overhead
· Ability to frequently and repetitively lift items up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to frequently and repetitively push and pull items up to 75 lbs.
· Keyboarding skills
· Good Communication skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties
· Forklift Experience required
· Periodic re-certification required
· User-level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Prior experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred
· Valid Driver’s License