As a Material Handler, you will be trained to drive productivity on the Production Line and in Tesla Warehouses for the building of Tesla’s vehicles and energy products. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable and value teamwork in a safety-focused environment we want to hear from you! Tesla will provide forklift training & certification.
- Locate & acquire parts from the production line.
- Deliver parts to the production line and prepare shipments for offsite locations.
- Stock & organize inventory.
- Operate safety sensitive and heavy equipment such as forklifts, tuggers, pallet jacks, flatbed carts, and more.
- Load and unload material onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts, balers, and/or load gratings.
- Assemble crates and containers, and prepare materials for transport by palletizing, wrapping, loading, and moving.
- Follow safety guidelines & procedures.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Supervisor or area lead.
- Report any equipment damages or repairs needed to repair shop and Supervisor or area lead.
- Punctuality and a professional, can-do attitude are a must.
- Previous material handling experience within a production, manufacturing, warehouse, or comparable environment preferred but not required.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All potential employees will be required to successfully pass a comprehensive background check.