- The Material Handler will be responsible for the movement of materials (inbound/outbound) to support production operations. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in fast-paced environments. He/she must have the ability to work with and communicate with cross-functional teams. The successful candidate for this position takes pride in his/her hands-on and analytical abilities, organization skills and attention to detail. He/she appreciates an environment where superior work is encouraged, noticed and rewarded.
- Current or Previous Forklift Certification preferred
- Previous parts and material handling (Forklift) experience preferred
Day Shift Schedule
A Shift – 7AM-7PM, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday
B Shift – 7AM-7PM, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Wednesday
- Computer skills are strongly preferred (use of Word, Excel & Outlook programs)
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs as needed.
- Ability to work with a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused.
- Ability to perform repetitious duties, including stairs and standing for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- This is precision, demanding work that requires constant focus, attention to detail and adherence to procedures.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are an absolute requirement in these full-time, compressed work week schedules.
- All duties require toe-covered safety shoes and safety glasses, all approved by EHS
o Some areas will require additional PPE.
- Candidates must be able to work extended periods on their feet, 12-hour shifts.