Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of Tesla’s growth story and to develop our “fintech” solutions for Tesla’s Retail customers? Then continue reading…
The opportunity is within Financial Services team, a small but vital team at Tesla. We support the growth of Tesla’s business and the realization of Tesla’s mission to “Accelerate the transition to sustainable energy”. We enable compelling financial products and digital processes that customers expect when they visit the Tesla website or a Tesla Store.
The Market Manager is responsible for managing customer-facing partnerships with financial institutions and supporting the development of Tesla’s own financing companies (currently active in Germany and the UK). The Market Manager is leading the relationship with our partners and works closely across all Tesla functions (Sales, IT, Legal, etc.) to ensure the best possible customer experience.
This role can be based in either London, Amsterdam or Berlin.
- As a minimum a completed BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA is welcomed
- 5-10 of professional prior work experience in Financial Services (or related areas) preferred
- Expertise in asset financing/leasing is required
- Passion and keen interest for building our innovative financial services leveraging tech
- Very strong English skills are an absolute must. Additional German, French, Italian and/or Spanish skills a plus
- High-energy and composed personality that can work confidently with large banks and leasing companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and quickly without compromising excellence
- Last but not least, a burning desire to work for the coolest company on the planet!