- Full Time
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in industrial automation, with a focus on PLC systems, communications architecture, and integration with robotics and databases. Thisperson must be capable of collaborating with cross-functional teams and shop managers. The successful candidate will have knowledge in assembly systems, as well as exceptional interpersonal, organizational and management skills, demonstrating the ability to be an innovator and change agent.
· BS in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics engineering degree or equivalent relevant industry experience
· Experience with IDRA Die Cast Equipment is highly desired
· 2+ years of extensive experience with industrial equipment controls, interfaces, and communication protocols.
· Must be proficient in PLC programming, troubleshooting, and configuration. Experience with various Allen-Bradley or Siemens platforms is highly desirable.
· HMI programming skills
· Experience with robot programming, backup and restoration
· Experience creating various reports and database tools for management
· Good overall computer skills, including Microsoft Office and e-mail programs. CAD is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Experience in automotive manufacturing is highly desired.
· ACAD experience in developing electrical schematics