- Full Time
Tesla is breaking the mold and paving the way to change the way the world looks, not only at alternative energy vehicles but also at the paradigm of human transportation. Our zero tailpipe emission products do not compromise on performance, luxury, or utility. We also do not compromise on the people that make our products happen.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top engineers in any given discipline. Our world-class engineering teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and be challenged, to create, to innovate.
We offer a competitive salary, meaningful stock ownership, health benefits, a fun work environment and the chance to make a real contributory impact on the world.
- Associates or B.S. degree in Management, Engineering or related disciplines or equivalent preferred. Equivalent background considered.
- Five years in manufacturing maintenance and machine operations experience with progressive responsibility preferred.
- Four years or more of industrial maintenance supervisory or similar leadership experience preferred.
- Strong preventive maintenance development experience, familiarity with reliability centered maintenance principles preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be accountable for quality / quantity
- Able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities, establish and achieve goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work a night schedule, including weekday and weekend overtime.
- Good computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office a must.
- Hydraulics/Pneumatics troubleshooting using prints
- PLC: troubleshooting with, or programming. Allen Bradley or Siemens
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Green Belt or Black Belt Manufacturing ( Preferred )
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.