Tesla is seeking a highly motivated and deeply process oriented Logistics Coordinator to join our growing production Logistics Team. In the Logistics Coordinator role, you will manage critical domestic and international shipments to support Tesla’s vehicle production and Just in Time (JIT) suppliers. You will gain invaluable experience about Tesla’s supply chain and understand our processes from the ground up.
· High school/GED, Bachelors or Associate degree or equivalent experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite. Excel critical to role, but not to hire.
· Experience with International shipping (Commercial Invoices, AES filing)
· Dangerous goods trained or certified, preferred
· Attention to detail and well organized
· Strong time management skills & communication skills (written and oral)
· Ability to work well with others and work well with deadlines
· Understanding of transportation limitations and regulations
· Flexible schedule (may work some off hours)
· Transportation limited (may visit various Tesla facilities)
· Must be able to stand and or sit 8-10 hours a day.
· Must be able to lift 20 lbs. with consistency every day.
· Must be willing to work in various weather conditions (for yard audits).