- Full Time
The Lead Quality Technician must have the ability to work
with various teams in assembly including engineering, quality, and suppliers
across a wide variety of issues/ corrective actions identified in line at GA4
and at end of line, testing and inspection. Quality Technician Leads work in a
manufacturing environment detecting defects and conducting repairs in a
fast-paced environment. Reviewing and reporting out field quality
issues. They will serve as a point of contact for their respective areas
and support coordination of Quality Engineering and Quality Inspectors.
- Level 2 Quality Technician or
higher with Gigafactory Nevada experience
- Demonstrated leadership
- Experience with quality systems in
a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in QS-9000, ISO/TS
16949, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, DFMEA, PFMEA preferred.
- Strong aptitude with electronic
test and measurement systems.
- Proficiency at reading and
interpreting mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams
- General knowledge of GD&T
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
as needed (part sorting, material moving, etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate
common issues and defects to leadership and management assisting with
- Ability to manage and give
direction in critical situations while keeping composure.
- Ability to work in a dynamic,
fast-paced environment providing line leadership and guidance. Detail
oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Ability to use technology tools
and business system applications to manage, synthesize, and interpret
- Ability to operate relevant
personal computing hardware and standard software.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
practices, 5S, TPS, TQM, etc. highly desired.