Tesla is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Lead Inventory Specialist to support our Energy Warehouse. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical abilities, passion for the business, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. This Individual will need to be a self-starter with proven leadership skills. This position is based in our location in Lathrop, CA.
- Ability to delegate and quickly change priorities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly despite change in scale, scope, or deadline of task in fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for their success
- Work efficiently and productively in independent and team settings
- Fluent with common MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with WARP, MOS and MFS preferred