- Full Time
The Mobile Equipment Maintenance Mechanic uses his/her knowledge in industrial mobile equipment to sustain production equipment processes. Maintenance Mechanics respond to breakdowns of industrial mobile equipment and make repairs as quickly as possible. They diagnose the root cause to machine breakdowns and perform preventative maintenance to optimize machinery uptime. This is a physically demanding job requiring walking and standing all day, as well as, bending, squatting, kneeling, climbing ladders and even lying on the ground intermittently throughout the day. In addition, the technician may wear a fall protection harness while working from heights or from a suspended position. Maintenance Mechanics will lift up to 50 lbs. and turn wrenches, screw drivers and other hand tools and power tools.
- High level of safety consciousness
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance experience with the following equipment preferred:
- Having a working knowledge of hydraulics, electrical fuel systems and/or charging systems
- Welding and Metal Fabrication/machine shop experience
- Computer literacy and ability to move through troubleshooting software
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.