The successful candidate will have hands on experience in all facets of Equipment maintenance. Maintenance team leadership experience supporting sustainable production as well as new models and/or new equipment introductions is essential.
This person must be able to build upon previous successes and take his/her Maintenance team to the next level. He/she must be capable of collaborating with cross-functional teams and department leaders to address concerns and issues that affect safety, quality, production efficiency, work cell ergonomics, equipment maintenance, etc… The successful candidate will also have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and management skills, demonstrating the ability to be an innovator and change agent.
- 3+ years of extensive experience with troubleshooting and correcting industrial equipment maintenance – breakdowns and failures. Robotic, Hydraulics and controls skills
- Maintenance team leadership experience
- Project management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Proficient in downtime reports. Daily Pass down reports.
- Open-minded, highly flexible, positive attitude
- Good overall people management skills.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be shift flexible