- Full Time
We are seeking an energetic and engaging Quality Supervisor to lead one of the teams of quality technicians for our Lab operations which runs 24/7. You will exercise your exceptional people skills to delegate tasks and guide personnel in developing one of Tesla’s newest manufacturing teams. Your proven record of driving improvements and strong knowledge of applied materials testing as well as specification reading to be able to answer his/her team questions or any other cross-functional team. In addition, your strong collaborative skills allow you to bring cross functional teams together to efficiently solve complex problems. Your presence will bring structure to the team and bring the best performance out of each of your employees.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 5+ years of experience managing teams of 10 or more people in a high-volume manufacturing lab setting preferred
· Certification in a quality-related field such as six-sigma, TQM, or equivalent a plus.
· Proficiency in concepts such as SPC, process capability, PFMEA, control plan etc.
· Experience in selecting and developing new team members
· Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
· Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills; able to interface with executives and leaders daily.
· Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
· Fluent with common MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Receptive to a flexible shift, including nights and weekends, if necessary