Tesla has an opportunity for an IT Manufacturing and Warehouse Support Technician at it’s location in Livermore, California.
If you are a technical expert in various areas, thrive under pressure, enjoy solving problems, love working your way through chaos, and get bored with mundane IT tasks, then this role is for you.
The IT Manufacturing Support Technician is a unique role on the front lines of Tesla Warehouse and Manufacturing. We solve problems every day and interact with different technologies to support Tesla’s mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Please note that this role requires you to be onsite and will require you to travel to different locations in North America.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a desktop support or system admin role.
· Able to work under pressure, maintain a positive attitude and be respectful in the work environment.
· Must be available to travel to various locations in the Bay area and North America
· Must be available on weekends, sometimes Holidays and on-call support
· Experience supporting Large Scale Warehouses is a plus but not required
· Experience troubleshooting Zebra Product and replacing hardware on Windows Machines a plus.
· Experience troubleshooting printers, barcode scanners, digital signage.
· Experience imaging manufacturing devices.
· Experience troubleshooting basic client-side network (DHCP, DNS, Static IP,Ports) problems.
· Linux support experience a plus but not required.
· Network hardware support experience a plus. (Network Switch Administration, Vlan Change, IDF Management)
· Basic knowledge of Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, and Microsoft Products.