Tesla is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Supervisor to support our Service Parts & Distribution Warehouses. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, passion for the business, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. This Individual will need to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and able to think big and be creative while paying careful attention to details.
* Strong analytic problem solving skills. Experience in reporting and analyzing operational performance
* Ability to work with and develop supply chain and operations performance metrics (efficiency, quality, safety, throughput, costs)
* Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly despite change in scale, scope, or deadline of task in fast-paced environment
* Advanced Excel skills required, Tableau and SQL experience highly preferred.
* Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
* Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills
* Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
* Remain engaged, proactive and positive in challenging circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for their success
* Work efficiently and productively in independent and team settings
* Fluent with common MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)