Tesla is seeking a Sensor Integration Engineer. This engineer will be responsible for ensuring sensor performance is successfully achieved when integrated with other subsystems in the vehicle.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 2-5 years of experience in systems design, systems architecture, systems integration, or related field.
- Strong electrical and embedded systems fundamentals
- Hands-on technical experience debugging complex subsystems involving network microprocessors and software-controlled electrical or electromechanical devices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable analyzing data as well as developing analytical tools
- Experience in MATLAB, Python, C/C++ or equivalent tools for modeling and analysis
- Proficient in data visualization and statistical analysis
- Understanding of hardware and software development process
- Experience with sensor design & characterization
- Experience with CAN tools such as Vector CANape
- Experience with version control tools such as Git, SVN or equivalents
- Experience in failure analysis, HARAs, and fault trees
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar task/feature tracking systems
- Experience with high volume manufacturing
- Experience with embedded systems