- Full Time
Work closely with system experts to maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install building automation system instrumentation and controls in a state-of-the-art 24-hr manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate has technical knowledge in mechanical, chemical and gas systems with strong instrumentation and controls experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as Instrumentation & Controls technician in industrial/commercial or lab/R&D environments.
- Technical Degree or Trade School in Electrical or Instrumentation preferred.
- Understands the principles of measuring levels, pressures, temperatures, flow, and analytical processes using instrumentation.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting of motor controls, drives, and electronic components, as well as PLC & VFD programming.
- Working knowledge of low voltage electrical systems from 24VDC to 480VAC.
- Working knowledge of networking and telecommunication wiring.
- Working knowledge in using hand tools, multi-meters, and testing equipment.