Tesla is looking for an Infrastructure Program Manager to work on large scale ground-up Engineering-Procurement-Construction project that requires exceptional talent. The product portfolio is expanding with never-built-before production lines, and requirements demand cell production volume at a scale which was once thought to be impossible to reach. Our environment is fast-paced and incredibly exciting. Required commitment is that you bring in your passion for advancing energy sustainability, your desire to work on difficult problems pushing the limits, your willingness to value team success beyond your own, and your unwavering positive attitude towards sustained hard work. The position is located in Sparks, NV.
The role requires a highly organized mindset, a passion for driving multi-disciplinary projects, and an unparalleled ability to pull people together to make things happen. . Our largescale Infrastructure program schedules require you to be extremely detail oriented, identify real hard barriers and solve them, and drive the cross-functional teams to execute quickly at high quality. You will manage many interfaces and enhance collaboration among Engineering, Construction, Construction support functions, Manufacturing and Production to ensure our team’s goals are aligned with company priorities. You will work to understand the opportunities and challenges of the project, translate scattered information into a concise and complete direction, document and communicate to all stakeholders. You will aim to make our team efficient and effective while reducing ambiguity. We are a demanding and fast-paced environment, so being self‐motivated and disciplined is critical. Meeting expectations of the schedules, budget by effectively utilizing resources of projects at our organization requires an individual who is passionate about our mission and is focused on collaborative solutions.
· B.S. in Engineering, M.S preferred but not required.
· Engineering experience on industrial projects from concept to delivery.
· Experience and understanding of building and manufacturing facilities design and construction.
· Advanced project management skills, demonstrated application of project and program management fundamentals to complex engineering problems.
· Ability to effectively execute many projects and tasks in parallel.
· Excellent communication and documentation skills with ability to understand complex problems and distill the message into a clear plan.
· Can communicate with technical and non-technical team members effectively.
· Positive, enthusiastic, fast learner, can-do mindset and passionate about manufacturing infrastructure.
· Thrives under pressure and in ambiguous environments
· Flexibility to work long hours
· Construction Project Management experience is a plus.
· Scheduling software comprehension, preferably Primavera P6.
· Subcontractor and consulting engineer management experience.