Tesla has an
outstanding opportunity for an experienced Standards and Prototype Manager to
join our Sales, Service, and Delivery Infrastructure Design team. This person
will be responsible for maintaining
Standards and Prototype and will manage the technical design and detailing. The
ideal candidate will have experience managing prototype standards on the client
side and supporting a team working on fast scaled roll outs. The candidate will
be able to multi-task and collaborate with cross functional infrastructure and
field teams, as well as with external consultants.
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
Minimum 15 years commercial project execution experience
and 5-10 years developing and maintaining prototypes and brand standards
guidelines – specifically in construction documentation.
technical design and construction background with specific experience in
commercial or automotive projects.
familiarity and knowledge of building codes.
in Structural and MEP knowledge, including a general understanding of building
systems and coordination.
with a high level of accountability to coordinate multiple programs, develop
and adhere to schedules, prioritize workload, work in a fast paced, challenging
and continually evolving environment.
Proficiency in design applications including Revit/BIM, Enscape,
Sketchup, AutoCAD, 3D Modeling/Rendering, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
This position will be based in Fremont, CA or Austin, TX.
Occasional travel to job sites is required
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser Permanente or Aetna PPO and HSA plans
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) partial match – Tesla will match 50% of the first 6% (capped at $3,000 annually) of your eligible compensation that you contribute to your 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Flex Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts