Tesla has an opportunity for a POR (Plan of Record) Manager
join our expanding
Development team. The POR Manager
Design team in the development process throughout North America.
ideal candidate is self-motivated, eager to learn, and has a passion for development that will allow them to hit
the ground running.
Minimum 1-2 years of
an architecture, design
or construction firm.
Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD required.
Ability to manage and organize multiple projects with
competing priorities and different timescales.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
High level of professionalism and strong sense of urgency.
Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook,
Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Power BI is a plus.
Have an inquisitive and open attitude to exploring new ideas
and eagerness to continuously learn and take on tough problems.
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser Permanente or Aetna PPO and HSA plans
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) partial match – Tesla will match 50% of the first 6% (capped at $3,000 annually) of your eligible compensation that you contribute to your 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Flex Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts